Sunday, December 6, 2015

A New Era is coming

It's been some time since posting here. I have since then, deleted the old posts, as there were only a few, and I didn't feel that they resonated with who I am, or how I felt about the subjects there in.

I have been wanting for a while to work on something mildly creative. I've had several projects on the back burners, and life being what it is, often get very busy, and when I'm not, find myself very tired. Thus, things like "let's plays", podcasts and the like, are very constrained by free time. Free time, which, as I said is almost non existent, and is often only used to rest when I have it.

That's not to say that, for all those ... One of you? That I will not finish those things (Don't worry Mike Sailor), but in the meantime, it only takes 20 minutes to jot down thought about various things, so for that reason, I'm bringing the "Taiifox Imperial Foundry" blog back up and running. However instead of merely thoughts or ideas, I thought I may review games and things of that nature now and again to fill in and get it out there.

Hopefully someone will read beyond one or two people who get bored but if not, oh well. This is for me, more than anything else.

In other news, besides this, I'm going to try to get some of the other afore mentioned projects at least worked on. I hate this constant feeling of not finishing what I start. So expect podcasts, and let's plays in the telenovela near future, and expect blog posts semi regularly also. 

San Dimas Highschool Football Rules,
-Emperor Tiberius

No comments:

Post a Comment